Parents, it is important to check the cameras before calling to see if the courts are wet. By taking a moment to glance at the cameras, you can save yourself time and effort by confirming the condition of the courts. This simple action allows you to make informed decisions and ensures that your child can enjoy a safe and suitable environment for their activities. Stay proactive and utilize the available technology to keep everyone happy and active.
Weather Update: Please select the link below to view our courts LIVE for inclement weather or lessons. This will allow you to see what condition the courts are in and if it will be possible for classes to be held.
For the weather forecast, please click on the weather link below:
Winter Session Nov 6, 2023 – Feb 11, 2024
Our Winter Academy November 6, 2023 – February 11, 2024 session is now open on our website for registration HERE
HIGH PERFORMANCE JUNIOR SUNDAY CLASS BOOK HERE
(New Class added under the High Performance Program. Ages 13-21. For intense tournament players with at least four years competitive experience, along with a USTA NorCal ranking.)
RISING STAR 1 & 2 BOOK HERE
(Ages: 5-10. For players with little to no experience, seeking to develop basic skills, techniques, and game strategies.)
FUNDAMENTALS 1 & 2 BOOK HERE
(Ages 8-15. For students with some experience playing tennis, who obtain a basic understanding of the game, and are beginning to enter in novice to challenger level tournaments.)
CORE SKILLS 1 & 2 BOOK HERE
(Ages 10-13. Tournaments players holding at least two years of competitive experience, aspiring to develop and improve their game to progress to the next level.)
HIGH PERFORMANCE 1 & 2 BOOK HERE
(Ages 13-21. For intense tournament players with at least four years competitive experience, along with a USTA NorCal ranking.)
HIGH PERFORMANCE TOP LEVEL PLAYERS BOOK HERE
(Ages: 13-21. Invitation Only)
12 weeks from November to February
• Week 1 Nov 6 to 12
• Week 2 Nov 13 to 19
• Week 3 Nov 20 to 26 (No class on Nov 23 & 24 26 for Thanksgiving)
• Week 4 Nov 27 to Dec 3
• Week 5 Dec 4 to 10
• Week 6 Dec 11 to 17
• Week 7 Dec 18 to 24 (No Class on Dec 22 until January 7 for Christmas and New Year)
• Week 8 Jan 8 to 14
Week 9 Jan 15 to 21
Week 10 Jan 22 to 28
Week 11 Jan 29 to Feb 4
Week 12 Feb 5 to Feb 11
Makeup and Refund Policy
All payments are due before the first day of class. Late fees of 7% of your total will apply 5 days after the session begins.
During the school year, we offer programs for sessions that last 10-16 weeks. If you register up to 3 weeks after the session has started, you will not receive a prorated fee. You will pay the full fee but you will be allowed to attend make-ups for all the missed classes during the first 3 weeks. If you miss more than 3 weeks, then you can sign up for the rest of the season using our drop-in option.
• It is important to notify us in advance, or before the class starts, if your child will be absent to qualify for a makeup class. You may email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 650-860-4366 to notify us of your child’s absence.
• The academy is not responsible for cancellations due to last-minute events at your child’s school. In case of sickness, injury, or scheduling conflicts, a makeup class is available based on class availability. However, please note that makeup classes are not guaranteed.
• Makeup class arrangements require a 96-hour advance notice to allow us sufficient time to handle staffing.
• If you have enrolled for all available days in a session and cannot accommodate a makeup, a credit to your account for missed classes due to sickness or injury can be provided.
• Makeup classes are not transferrable to the next season and must be completed within the current season. It is recommended to complete the makeup class as soon as possible and not wait until the end of the season. This ensures availability and allows for a more flexible scheduling process.
•Any cancellation two weeks or more before the first day of classes/camp, will result in a refund minus 20% of the camp cost.
• No refunds will be given for cancellations within two weeks of the class start date unless the participant has an illness or injury.
• To qualify for a refund, the participant must provide a note from their medical provider, along with a signed statement from the parent or legal guardian confirming its authenticity and medical professional endorsement. Meeting both requirements will result in a 50% refund.
• All processing fees (4% from online transactions) are non-refundable.
• If class/camp is canceled by the academy due to Covid, we will issue a full refund minus any processing fees during checkout.
High Performance Top Level Players clas has a no make up or refunds policies. Make ups are only allowed if the class is canceled dur to rain
Given the prevalence of vaccination and natural immunity for COVID-19, Silicon Valley Tennis Academy is dropping the COVID-19 vaccination requirement starting April 10, 2023. The academy however strongly recommends vaccination and bi-valent boosters for all participants.
Summer Camp 2024
Our Summer Camp 2024 details will be posted on December.
No refunds will be allowed, but students may be able to make up missed camp days if there’s availability.
Thank you for your understanding.
Please sign up online to secure your spot. Please make sure to wear a mask when you walk in or if you are not playing. Thank you so much!
Enhance your performance
Who says that only the pro players can enjoy the game at full potential? Let’s put some work into it and see how it becomes real right in front of our eyes!
We serve the areas:
- Mountain View,
- Palo Alto,
- Los Altos,
- San Jose,
and the entire South Bay Area!