Rising Stars I
Rising Stars II
Core Skills I
Core Skills II
Juniors at this level are beginning to play open level tournaments, and have a greater intent and aspiration to progress their game to the next level. At this stage, classes will be held at a higher intensity level, while more conditioning and complex drills will be incorporated in the class. Students will learn more advanced strokes to add to their skill-set, as well as which style of play fits their preference and abilities best.
High Performance I
Student in this class are playing at the championship tournament levels, and have an official USTA Norcal ranking. Players in this class have already developed a style of play, and are seeking to improve their game to reach the top level. Classes will have an even greater concentration on fitness, as drills will proceed at a quicker pace, while incorporating a greater range of shots, and using a wider range of the court simultaneously.
High Performance II
This is our highest level of class, and is more players competing in national tournaments or looking to progress to play college tennis or the professional circuit. A large portion of this class will include conditioning, while players excel towards obtaining a solid grasp on the necessary footwork and technique needed in higher level, and broadening their match-play expertise. Students will be training at the upmost intensity level, working to increase their court agility, speed, power, endurance, and competitive mindset.
High Performance Top Level Player
(NO MAKE UP FOR MISSED CLASSES – limited players only. Maximum 10 players for two courts . 5 kids in one court).
Makeup and Refund Policy
All payments are due before the first day of class. Late fees of 7% of your total will apply 5 days after the session begins.
During the school year, we offer programs for sessions that last 10-16 weeks. If you register up to 3 weeks after the session has started, you will not receive a prorated fee. You will pay the full fee but you will be allowed to attend make-ups for all the missed classes during the first 3 weeks. If you miss more than 3 weeks, then you can sign up for the rest of the season using our drop-in option.
• It is important to notify us in advance, or before the class starts, if your child will be absent to qualify for a makeup class. You may email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 650-860-4366 to notify us of your child’s absence.
• The academy is not responsible for cancellations due to last-minute events at your child’s school. In case of sickness, injury, or scheduling conflicts, a makeup class is available based on class availability. However, please note that makeup classes are not guaranteed.
• Makeup class arrangements require a 96-hour advance notice to allow us sufficient time to handle staffing.
• If you have enrolled for all available days in a session and cannot accommodate a makeup, a credit to your account for missed classes due to sickness or injury can be provided.
• Makeup classes are not transferrable to the next season and must be completed within the current season. It is recommended to complete the makeup class as soon as possible and not wait until the end of the season. This ensures availability and allows for a more flexible scheduling process.
•Any cancellation two weeks or more before the first day of classes/camp, will result in a refund minus 20% of the camp cost.
• No refunds will be given for cancellations within two weeks of the class start date unless the participant has an illness or injury.
• To qualify for a refund, the participant must provide a note from their medical provider, along with a signed statement from the parent or legal guardian confirming its authenticity and medical professional endorsement. Meeting both requirements will result in a 50% refund.
• All processing fees (4% from online transactions) are non-refundable.
• If class/camp is canceled by the academy due to Covid, we will issue a full refund minus any processing fees during checkout.
High Performance Top Level Players clas has a no make up or refunds policies. Make ups are only allowed if the class is canceled dur to rain
Given the prevalence of vaccination and natural immunity for COVID-19, Silicon Valley Tennis Academy is dropping the COVID-19 vaccination requirement starting April 10, 2023. The academy however strongly recommends vaccination and bi-valent boosters for all participants.
No refunds will be allowed, but students may be able to make up missed camp days if there’s availability.
Thank you for your understanding.
Register online HERE