All payments are due 5 days before the start of a session. Late fees will apply 5 days after session begins.
No refunds will be given for missed classes due to illness, injury, or any other unforeseen schedule conflicts. Students have until the end of a session to utilize purchased class days. Missed or unused classes, will not rollover to the next session.
INCLEMENT WEATHER DAYS-
- Classes will proceed as schedule if courts are dry and safe enough for practice at time of class.
- If class is to be cancelled, notification will be sent out (via email or text message) by 3pm.
- Make-up classes will be available the immediate Sunday following the cancelled class.
- No credit will be given to students who fail to attend the make-up class.
- If there are excessive rainy days within a week, students may attend any class within their program, upon approval from Silicon Valley
Tennis Head Coach.
***Notes: During rainy days, High Performance class will still remain as scheduled. Student will work on fitness, video analysis, and theory when off the court.***
MEETINGS WITH COACHES-
If students/parents wish to have a discussion with a coach, an appointment must be made ahead of time. Coaches are not expected to interrupt or leave class to meet with a student/parent.